Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Welcome to the Click Three Times blog!

Hello bloggers, internet surfers, stubleuponers, and anyone else who just might click on my site! I'm new to this blogging thing and figured I would use this first post to do a little over view on why I wanted to start a blog in the first place.

Like my profile states, I am a stay at home mama of two wonderful kiddos (a 3yr old son and 5 month old daughter) which means my day is crazy, my house looks like a twister hit it and when the chaos is over I wonder, "where did the day go!" and "why is my to do list" twice as long as before! I also love to craft, bake and try all types of DIY projects, yet never seems to find the time (or safe place from curious little ones) to do all the things I want. This is where the blog comes into play....

I am always clicking through the internet on the hunt for the next great bargain, DIY project or meal to cook and the good old world wide web is full of great things (I have a "Favorites" file folder to prove it). However, once I start to take a second look at all the fabulous finds I have added to the folder and actually start to try one out I realize two things: 1) Projects are not fast enough to do while my kiddos are taking their nap and 2) now how do I stash away this half finished project so the kids don't eat my glue sticks and my loving hubby doesn't feel like he is living in a craft store :-) Enter the Click Three Times blog.

I decided that I could use my blog as a way to test out my fav. DIY projects and share my ideas on how to give them a twist to fit into any busy mama's life style. (Or tips on how to stash away the time consuming ones). Also, try out some yummy recipes and find out how time crunching and kid friendly they are.  And last, share my findings on great tips and tricks to help out any busy parent.

Well, time for me to click my heels three times, state "there's no place like home (and home life)" and only hope that this blog with make every reader feel the same after I share my tips and tricks. Until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment